Power Flow Monique

Power Flow

Monique


Power Flow Monique - cover art



INSTRUMENTAL
 Let your power flow in this place
 Let your healing come in this place
I call for signs and wonders in this place
 Let your presence show in this place
, oh yeah Anointing fall on me 
Your mercy will I seek
 Just like the days when power passed the sea 
Your power remains the same Yes! You never change

 Fi agbara re hanOnye oma
 Fi agbara re hanOnye oma

 I worship you, alagbawi mi o
 I adore jehovah, Eledumare 
I depend on you, agbanilagbatan oba 
Your covenant is sure o Yes!
 You never change,
 yeah eh Anointing, fall on me, oh
 Your glory will I seek, oh oh oh
 Just like the days when power passed the sea 
Your power remains the same Yes! 
You never change,

 Baba!
 All: Fi abgara re han I depend on you
 All: Fi agbara re han Lord I wait on you
 All: Fi agbara re han You alone I have
 All: Onye oma My help, my defender
 All: Fi agbara re han My Lord, my provider
 All: Fi agbara re han My only desire
 All: Fi agbara re han Alpha and Omega yeah yeah
 All: Onye oma Emmanueli comforter Emmanueli reedemer Emmanuel my protector 
Iwo ni my sign and wonder
 Agbanilagbatan o, awonilawotan o,
 Iwo latorise, Iwolatofarati Raise your voice
 All: Fi agbara re han Lion of the tribe of Judah 
All: Fi agbara re han



Comments

Popular Posts